Monday, February 16, 2009

First Timer

Well, this is my first blogging experience, so I will have to get used to doing this! Basically this blog will be about my successes, failures, and aspirations in using new teaching strategies.

Just a little about me:
I am a Master's in Teacher Education student at Eastern Oregon University. I am currently student teaching at Joseph Middle/High School in Joseph, OR. I have been placed there since the beginning of the school year, and will stay there until school is out this spring.

The town of Joseph has a population of about 1,100. Currently, there are about 90 students that attend Joseph High School and the population of the junior high (grades 5-8) is 68 students. I actually graduated from Joseph High School in 2002, and had many of the teachers that I teach with now as teachers myself. I am enjoying my experience at JHS tremendously, and hope to eventually get a job in this district.

No comments:

Post a Comment