Monday, March 16, 2009

More Wiki Ideas....

After thinking more about wiki opportunitites...I had one hit me today. I decided that I would have the students in my Computer Applications class design a wiki about what they learned in class this year. So, they would have a page for each software program that we have worked with, as well as a page about what they learned about careers (since I incorporated a careers unit into the curriculum). The students will have to have at least five different tools listed for each software program (Word, Excel, and Publisher). I was also thinking that it would be a group project, similar to that of our own wiki project. My cooerating teacher was all for it, so I'll be designing this assignment over my upcoming spring break. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment